Dental membership plans help bridge the gap between the dental health conditions of insured vs. non-insured. By means of providing a plan that while is unlike dental insurance, helps in enabling patients to take better care of dental health at much lesser costs than for non-insured ones.
A dental membership plan works for the patients in many ways
- It helps in planning the finances and budgets
- It allows them to save significant money on various treatment options
- It provides them with options and control to choose what works for them
- Onboarding is relatively easier
- It keeps the patients motivated to keep their dental health in check
Chances of a person choosing a particular membership plan may depend on various factors, such as-
- The dental practice itself
- Range of services covered
- Additional Benefits provided
- Ease of opting and on-boarding
- Empowerment to control budgets and track results
However, to get buy-in from a prospect and their journey from awareness to adoption can sometimes be too long, losing opportunities in the time-lapse. A dental health assessment can help in situations such as these in quick on-boarding, which may mean that the patient needs to make an appointment and visit the dental facility.
If we could shorten this time duration by helping the patients do a self-dental check and get a quote based on it, it would enable informed decision-making. Toothlens is one such application that is quick, easy, and reliable. Using the images captured of their teeth, patients get to know their present dental health condition. The AI based image detection technology in Toothlens application marks the areas of cavities and tartar and provides an initial scoring.
Since this Toothlens risk assessment can be availed of from anywhere, the patients can perform a remote self dental check and after sharing their results, with the membership plan seller they could get a quick quotation for them to make a faster decision.
By adopting Toothlens, you can reach out to more prospects, faster. For more information, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org/demo
Comments are closed